LCS is your single source for planning, maintenance, and construction of labs.
Get custom laboratory design, construction, remodeling, and installation with our professional tools and team.
Tell us about your project to get custom info and pricing.
LCS’ Fume Hood Service Programs deliver optimal performance, safety, and regulatory compliance. Look to LCS to maintain, upgrade, retrofit or enhance any of your laboratory components. We provide the following services on an ad-hoc or regularly scheduled visit:
Fume Hood Maintenance and Repair
- Face Velocity Testing
- Exterior Hood and Sash Inspections
- Inspect Plumbing and Electrical Services to Hood
- Written Report Confirming *Face Velocity Compliance
Exhaust Fan Maintenance and Repair
- Inspect and Replace Fan Belt (if required, or as necessary)
- Lubricate Bearing Assemblies
- Adjust Variable Sheaves
- Inspect Specialty Ventilation Systems
- Service and Coordinate “Media” Exchange for Scrubber System
- Check Wash Down Systems for Proper Function
Fume Hood Protection Programs
- Annually (as required by OSHA)
Find the best solution for your lab project.
Optimal fume hood performance is essential to the safety of your employees and the regulatory compliance of your laboratory. With our Fume Hood Protection Program, we can create a personalized service schedule designed specifically for your organization’s needs.
*LCS follows the Fume Hood Testing Practice Guidelines of OSHA 29 CFR 1910, Cal/OSHA, ANSI/AIHA Z9.5, SEFA 1.2:5.2, and ASHRAE 110 for Face Velocity Compliance.